If you’re in the market for one of the best solar power stations in the $2000 range you will be able to buy a model capable of storing and producing a lot of electricity to numerous devices at the same time.
You can power your appliances, devices, and gadgets; charge phones, laptops, radios, mp3 players, iPads, small TVs, and CPAP machines with these high-end solar power banks in the 2 grand range.
Thanks to portable power stations, you no longer need to disconnect yourself from life as you know it to go road-tripping, hiking, rock climbing, or touring. No matter how off the grid you are, you can still keep track of your emails, watch movies, and access your phone in emergencies.
The best quality solar power stations in the $2000 range will have very large battery storage capacities and numerous power outlets for charging and powering several devices at the same time. Many power stations in the $2000 range will also include high-quality solar panels as part of the package.
Additionally, advancements in the field of solar energy have made charging of the batteries easier and faster.
Apart from the traditional wall charging, charging options now include the use of solar panels and vehicle adapters (also present in some solar power banks under $1000). For outdoorsy folks, solar energy is the safest, cheapest, and most accessible source of power.
To help you narrow your search, here is a list of 9 of the best-rated solar power stations in the $2000 range.
1. Expert Power Alpha 1500 Lithium Portable Power StationBuy on Amazon
ExpertPower Alpha 1500 is one of the most portable power stations of its kind. It weighs only 37.9 lbs. With size 14.6*6.5*14.4 inches. It has a 12V dc output and holds a 15000wh solar generator with a 1000W ac inverter. It can charge all essential appliances like a small TV, microwave, or CPAP Machine. The Alpha 1500:
- Has a maximum output of 1000W
- It can be fully wall charged in 9-10 hours. It also allows charging through solar panels with a wattage range of 100-500W.
- Uses a built-in MPPT solar charge controller for convenience on long road trips
- Has an installed Pure Sine Wave Inverter, which ensures it produces fumeless, noiseless clean energy.
- It is capable of powering up to 8 devices simultaneously.
- Uses smart sensing technology for automatic power supply.
- The Alpha 1500 generator has over-voltage, over-temperature, and overload protection.
2. ExpertPower Alpha 2400 Lithium Portable Solar GeneratorBuy on Amazon
The ExpertPower Alpha 2400 has a 1000W AC inverter and 12V car socket output. It is strong enough to power all heavy-duty appliances under 1000W. Its main features are:
- A 2400Wh capacity (3.7V/648648mAh) battery storage.
- Ability to power up to 8 devices at once
- An LED monitor that consolidates battery data
- An inherent MPPPT charger regulator that can serve 500W solar panels
- Pure 1000W sine wave inverter
- 2*AC outlet, 4*USB, 1*Type-C and 1* 12V DC Outputs
- An onboard battery management system (BMS)
- Alpha 2400’s standards meet CE and FCC criteria for certification.
3. KYNG 2000Wh Solar Generator KIT Portable Power StationBuy on Amazon
The Kyng generator kit is a high powered back-up power supply with the following features:
- 100% 1-year Warranty
- Free accessories: MPPT solar controller, extension cord, car charger, AC wall adapter, and AC universal plug,
- A Capacity of 2000Wh – 2800W Peak.
- Light, compact size: weighs 34 lbs.
- 1 AC Outlet, 1 Solar Charging Import, 2 DC Outlets 5V1A/5V2.1A, 1 Cigarette Outlet, and 1 Universal Portable Outlet Plug.
- The Kyng Solar Generator goes for $1,688 on Amazon.
4. ExpertPower 2400Wh Portable Power StationBuy on Amazon
The Alpha 2400 Lithium Polymer Solar Generator is high powered for Heavy-Duty Power Supply. It is strong enough to charge all electronics up to 1000W. ExpertPower 2400:
- Weights 48.5 lbs., with size: 19.4*6.5*14.4 inches.
- Solar panels can recharge it up to 500W.
- Has built-in MPPT Solar charger controller,
- Uses a pure sine wave inverter
- Powers up to 8 devices simultaneously.
- Has 2*AC outlet, 4*USB, 1*Type-C and 1* 12V DC Outputs.
5. SUAOKI UPS Power Station, G1000Buy on Amazon
The SUAOKI UPS power station is a 1183Wh silent, gas-free generator with a 1000W (2000W Surge) AC Inverter. It can power up to 4 laptops at once. Features include:
- An ultra-high capacity of 1182.72Wh (3.2V/369600mAh, 44.8V/26400mAh) and more than 2000 times the life cycle.
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system which makes it immune to power outages,
- 1000W pure sine wave AC.
- 4 AC outlets that support a peak power of up to 2000W
- 5 USB interfaces with 2*USB-A port, 2*QC.3.0 USB port and 1*PD USB-C.
Suaoki UPS goes for $1,299 on Amazon.
6. ExpertPower Alpha 2700 Lithium Power StationBuy on Amazon
Alpha 2700 is a 2694Wh solar generator with 12V car socket output. It is a great back-up power supply. The power station can power up to 6 devices simultaneously. Features comprise of:
- A battery storage and capacity strong enough to run large appliances under 2000W.
- Intrinsic LED monitor that consolidates battery data and capacity
- Pre-installed wheels and telescoping handle for movement.
- A 2000W pure sine wave inverter
- 3*AC outlet, 2*USB, and 1* 12V DC outputs.
- PWM solar charger regulator that serves solar panels to a 720W(36V/20A) maximum
- An onboard battery management system (BMS)
7. ExpertPower Alpha1900 Lithium Power StationBuy on Amazon
- The Alpha 1900 is an excellent power back-up 1886Wh solar generator with a 2000W inverter and 4000W peak. It is strong enough to run large appliances like microwaves, washers, TVs, mini-fridges, or all other heavy-duty electronics under 2000W.
Its main features are:
- Large battery storage for long-time running
- On-demand power to more than six devices simultaneously.
- LED screen that streamlines data with battery capacity.
- Pre-installed wheels and telescoping handle
- A 2000W pure sine wave inverter
- 3*AC outlet, 2*USB and 1* 12V DC outputs
- A PWM solar charger regulator with a 720W (36V/20A) capacity.
- An intelligent onboard battery management system (BMS)
- The power station costs $1,799.
8. Goal Zero Yeti 1400Buy on Amazon
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 is a Wi-Fi mobile-app enabled power station. It has:
- A pure sine wave AC inverter
- 60W USB-C output ports
- 1425Wh capacity- enough to power up to 10 devices at once
- Yeti App that allows you to control your power station functions
- Capacity to charge phones, tablets, laptops, and power home appliances and medical devices.
Buy on Amazon
9. Goal Zero Yeti 1000
It has a 1045Wh generator with a 1500W pure sine wave inverter. It can power a maximum of 7 devices at once Goal Zero Yeti:
- Uses both solar and AC power to recharge.
- Outputs through numerous USB ports
- Powers small home appliances and electronics like radios, MP3 players, and TVs.
- Produces no noise, no fumes, or gasoline
- Yeti 1000 costs $1,199 and can be purchased as a solar kit.
|Best Rated Solar Power Stations Under $2000||Battery||Output||Rating|
|Expert Power Alpha 1500 Lithium Portable Power Station|
|12V 37Ah | 3.7V 120,000mAh||AC Output: 400W||5|
|ExpertPower Alpha 2400 Lithium Portable Solar Generator|
|3.7V/648648mAh||12V DC Outputs||4|
|KYNG 2000Wh Solar Generator KIT Portable Power Station|
|High Power Density Lithium Batteries||AC output(220V/50Hz)|
p to 24V/20AH(2000Wh)
|ExpertPower 2400Wh Portable Power Station|
|2400Wh(3.7V, 649Ah||2*AC outlet, 4*USB, 1*Type-C and 1* 12V DC Outputs||5|
|SUAOKI UPS Power Station, G1000|
|1 Lithium ion batteries||AC: 4*1000W (Peak: 2000W)|
USB: 2*5V/2.4A, 2*QC3.0(5V-12V,18W)
Type-C: 1*Supports the PD3.0 protocol (5V-9V-12V-15V-20V, 60W max)
Lithium battery technology is the gold star of battery production. It is the direct cause of the uptrend in the quality of portable solar power stations for the past couple of years.
The best solar power stations in the $2000 range are now capable of holding power for longer periods of time thanks to these battery upgrades and the amount of power they can produce consistently has also greatly improved.
These $2000 range solar power generators are capable of producing enough electricity to power televisions, home appliances, lighting and more. This is serious power that can actually handle powering tiny houses, campers and other small residences.
Every solar power station above is a sound environmental choice for your power needs. However, different circumstances will call for different choices
For example, if you are going on a long car trip that won’t require you to move around a lot, consider a station with high capacity and storage. On the other hand, for hiking trips that involve a lot of movement, your best bet is a lighter, more portable design like these solar power generators in the $500 and portable generators in the $200 range.
It doesn’t make sense to spend 2 grand on a solar power bank that you plan to use once or twice a year in a tent to charge your phone. But for powering an entire small home or RV with TV’s, appliances and more these large units are going to be your best option.