The HeWolf four-person instant tent we review includes a surprisingly robust feature set for the price. While it’s not without its faults, it’s a tough act to beat in the realm of 4 person pop-up style fast pitch tents.
Hewolf tents are the ideal tents for a lot of outdoors activities like hunting, camping, parties, concerts, to name a few.
This model is an instant pop-up tent with plenty of room for a maximum of four. The tent also comes in multiple color choices starting from red, green, blue, all the way to pink, black, and a combination of more than one of the individual colors.
HeWolf 4 Person Instant Tent Features
The tent is made of a nylon tarp hybrid material. And it is roomy enough for a queen-sized air mattress providing comfort during your outdoor activities.
The tent comes complete with a vestibule for the extra space and a mudroom. Hewolf is also equipped with a double-layered rain fly that provides cover at the top of the tent. Its waterproof features are made possible by using a high quality resilient 190T polyester.
The tent’s both inner layer and outer layer are made from 190T polyester cloth, waterproof rating to PU2000. Other features include two poles, tent stakes, two windproof ropes.
- The dimensions of the base are 80 inches across, and the tent comes in a hexagonal shape.
- The tent ships with aluminum poles which provide support to the door canopy.
- It’s large enough to fit in a queen air mattress which is a massive plus for sleeping 2 adults or adults and kids.
- Floor Space (Dimensions): 40.1 x 7 x 6.7 inches, provides enough room for both storage and sleeping area.
- Having extra storage room in a tent is frequently overlooked. Extra room to keep your stuff organized is always a plus!
- Height: 5ft 5inch center height (66 inch, the inner mesh tent height is 54.3 inch)
- Weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Number of Doors: The tent is fitted two doors.
- The Hewolf Four Person Instant Tent is straightforward to set up with its instant mechanism that operates by lifting the tent once you have spread the six arms.
- This allows anybody to use it, including children, since it requires little to no skills in setting up a tent.
- The tent has an outer canopy that is made by a combined inner layer of mesh material covered by a breathable polyester.
- In addition to the canopy, the tent is also fitted with two doors that allow for a gentle little breeze to enter the tent. The D-shape heavy-duty zippers also allow for easy access.
- Another advantage of the Hewolf tent is that it easily fits three to four fully grown adults or three adults and four children.
- Hewolf also offers a lifetime guarantee allowing you a free replacement of broken parts such as poles and refunds if you are not satisfied with their tent.
- It’s waterproof keeping you and your equipment’s dry on any rainy day.
- The Hewolf waterproof 4 people pop-up tent is also fitted with a zipped insect screen to keep the mosquitoes and other bugs out while allowing airflow.
- The mesh screen is a tight enough weave to keep small bugs such as gnats and deer ticks out of the living area as well.
- Versatility. The tent can be used for fun and exciting activities: camping, concerts, parties, BBQ, traveling park, beach, mountaineering, backyard, among many more.
- It is affordable compared to other tents while still maintaining its practicality and comfort.
- It has a layer of protection against ultraviolet rays (UV) damage.
- While it is waterproof, this ability is only limited to moderate rain and drizzle. For protection in thunderstorms with wind-driven rain, it is advised that the tent fabric be treated with a spray-on sealant. Very easy to do.
- Zippers can be a bit sticky, sticking on the nylon flaps if you’re not careful.
- Its 12.5lb weight makes the tent significantly heavy for backpacking, especially when going hiking or extended camping trips.
- It is not ideal for use against strong winds.
If you are looking for an easy, quick way to set up and break camp at any time while still enjoy the cozy and an overall excellent camping trip. Hewolf’s four-person instant tent is undoubtedly a big bonus for those who can’t afford or don’t want to pay big bucks for the fancy name brand tents.
For the money, the He-Wolf offers a fast and easy instant set-up that is a joy to assemble. One person can have this tent popped up in under a minute.
The big sacrifice is weight and bulkiness. But for car camping or finding campsites a short hike away, the HeWolf 4 person instant tent is a great choice.